Old September 22nd, 2004, 10:51 PM
PeterL

"tUMA" wrote in message
. ..
me and my friend are thinking abut traveling to the us east coast around

feb
2005

We will proberly get a eastern rail pass and travel around for about 3
weeks.

Where looking for recommendations on where to go?

New York and Florida are the main 2 we want to see.

If that's the case may I suggest ditch the rail pass idea. Stay in New York
City, then fly to Florida.

I also thought about
going to Dallas but im sure theres someone out there whos been to the US

and
has some good places for us to visit. We want places with plenty to do
during the day.

That kind of rules out Dallas.

is there any good National PArks ?

Plenty of those, although most are pretty inaccessible by rail.
Thanks