Old December 11th, 2006, 05:40 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
LeeNY

Default NCL Lines

Gordon wrote:
I read in several reviews that there are longer lines on NCL cruise
lines than on most others. Is that true?

What kind of lines are you referring to? When you're checking in?
Buffets? Tenders?

How does their cabin size
compare to RCCL or Holland America?

Holland America's cabins are probably the largest of the 3. Royal
Caribbean has always had a reputation for having tiny cabins (at least
that's what I've always heard). NCL is probably closer to Royal
Caribbean as far as cabin size, than to HAL. Of the mass market lines,
I think Carnival and HAL's cabins are the biggest.

Lee

Thanls.

Gordon