Old March 29th, 2004, 12:35 AM
Steve

Default Trip Report LHR-DXB-SYD-OOL-SYD-WLG-AKL-WAIHEKE-AKL-SYD-DXB-LGW

"Howard Long" wrote in message
Folks

Thanks for the report, Howard. I'll be doing a FC trip to Australia soon,
from North America and traveling eastbound as well. Thanks for your EK
report. I'll be flying on MH and I'll be sure to post a trip report when I
return.

Will be flying EWR-(DXB)-KUL with 777-200 equipment, 12 hour layover in KUL
and the following moring fly KUL-MEL on a 747-400. Returning out of BNE on
a 777-200 to KUL. 30 hour stopover in KUL and then catching KUL-(DXB)-EWR,
also on a 777-200.

Looking forward to it -- but my next overseas trip will be just short of two
weeks from now... doing SDF-DTW-BOS-AMS-BUD and return. All segments on NW
except AMS-BUD, operated by Malev Hungarian Airlines. As the weather should
be getting warm in central / eastern Europe, it sounds like it'll make for a
nice spring-time trip!

Overseas trip after that one will be SDF-DTW-AMS-LHR --- and I hear there is
an airline enthusiasts conference / meeting (or something along the lines)
that weekend around LHR (???). You know anything about it by chance, where
it is, or exactly what it is? Weekend of May 13/14/15/16... IIRC.

Steve