Old July 23rd, 2009, 08:58 PM posted to alt.travel.canada,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.australia+nz,alt.travel.uk.air
Neil Williams[_2_]

Default Free accomodation in Turkey, just say 'Israel'

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 06:22:26 +0100, "Buddenbrooks"
wrote:

When I was going to Greece it was a different world of air traffic, Cheap
air tickets could only be sold as part of a package with accommodation. The
air ticket would come with an accommodation voucher and a warning that the
accommodation was supplied to comply with Greek law and was below a standard
that the traveler would find acceptable.

Didn't easyJet do this a while ago in relation to Spain (I think) by
(allegedly) putting up a tent on some scabby camp site and including
the use of that with the flight ticket?

I wonder if anyone actually asked for the use of the tent?

Neil

--
Neil Williams