Old August 13th, 2011, 04:52 AM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.society.liberalism,alt.politics.obama,soc.culture.usa,rec.travel.air
Brian[_1_]

Default Liberal accused of urinating on 11-year-old girl midflight "will not face charges." Why not?

On Fri, 12 Aug 2011 07:14:00 +0200 (CEST), "$280,000 Obama Jobs Here!"
wrote:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...l/main20091497.
shtml

(CBS/AP) NEW YORK - An 18-year-old accused of urinating on the
leg of another passenger during an Oregon-to-New York City
flight will not face charges, prosecutors said.

I think it's outrageous that he isn't being prosecuted but why the
assumption he is a liberal. I'm a conservative and have known many who
had too much to drink.

And there is also the question of how an 18 year old could be drunk on
a plane in the U.S.