Old August 14th, 2011, 01:15 AM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.society.liberalism,alt.politics.obama,soc.culture.usa,rec.travel.air
Jeff M[_2_]

Default Liberal accused of urinating on 11-year-old girl midflight "willnot face charges." Why not?

On 8/13/2011 7:03 PM, Brian wrote:
On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 08:02:21 -0700, Gunner
wrote:

Of course he's a liberal. How many dumb rednecks do you see on
ski slopes?

Ah...humm....er....

Damn..thats a very good point!

Btw...one should know where he comes from....Vermont. His parents sent
him to a $40,000.00 a year private school.

Since dumb rednecks could hardly afford such spendor..obviously he comes
from Demonrat parents

Gunner

All conservatives are not rednecks. I've known conservatives who have
met these criteria. I'm not saying he was a liberal; just that it
isn't a given.

Nor are all rednecks conservative.