Old November 4th, 2006, 05:00 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Default First cruise - CARIBBEAN - questions

Charles wrote:
In article , Ermalee
wrote:

The food on the Zenith a couple of weeks ago was better than I've had on
a cruise ship for a long time. However, they fell short with their ice
cream. The Mercury in May had the best ice cream ever. I'm still
gaining weight just thinking about it.

There is something wrong with the ice cream on Zenith. I don't know if
it is how they are making it or storing it. But that is recent.

Crown Princess had great ice cream. Ten times better, I had some almost
every night on the side of my deserts. I only mention Crown Princess
because I am going to have a lot of ice cream in three weeks.

Charles, would you please do me a favor and check out the hot tub
situation on the Crown Princess. I am curious to know if they ever got
all of them working.lol

sue