Old May 22nd, 2010, 03:20 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
GLOBALIST

Default Revrend Jeremaih Wright: "Obama threw me under the bus"

On May 22, 8:07*am, Mike wrote:
On May 22, 8:08*am, GLOBALIST wrote:

On May 22, 6:26*am, toci wrote:

On May 22, 6:10*am, "O'Donovan, PJ, Himself"
wrote:

Revrend Jeremaih Wright: "Obama threw me under the bus"

http://preview.tinyurl.com/142c4zEvleths

Actually, Jeremiah Wright tried to throw Obama under the bus. * * Toci

The truth be known, the vultures who swarmed all over Rev Wright were
so insane that Pres Obama had to 'distance' himself from him, not
because he agreed with all the bull**** being thrown at Wright, but
just to be able to move on.
I personally had no problem with any of the comments that Wright
made. *I do not have to dwell in some fantasy world that America is
above criticism because we are so damned good.

Only in the fact that Wright is a complete hypocrite. *I mean, the
billions the US government has given to the black community in the
past decades in the form of welfare, aid, subsidies and social
services. *And then he goes on to attack the US like it's some sort of
devil. *Shameful.- Hide quoted text -

So you think our history of genocide against our natives, our years of
slavery, our murder of innocent civilians all over the world, should
be slid under the rug and ignored, because we 'sometimes' attempt to
repair the damage "we" caused.