Old August 31st, 2010, 02:49 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Lawrence Akutagawa

Default 7-10 Days National Parks Tour Search

"Brian" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 21:59:12 -0700, "Lawrence Akutagawa"
wrote:

relevance? Whether I am one or not is a red herring, is it not? What
bearing does my being one or not have to do with the OP not doing his own
research? Or with him not seeking the services of any appropriate travel
agent?

Guess that tells me what I need to know.

I'd sure hate to be a client of yours. Then again, I'm not really big
on interacting with obnoxious argumentative people any more than I
have to.

[chuckle] hmmm...allow me the observation that you here are doing a rather
superb job of exactly that.

By the way...how about establishing relevance as to whether I am a travel
agent or not vis a vis OP not doing his own research on the one hand and on
the other hand him not seeking the services of any appropriate travel agent.
That seems to have kind of, sort of slipped your mind there, did it not?