Old September 29th, 2012, 09:05 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
[email protected]

Default Palace on wheels

On Sunday, 6 July 2008 01:54:55 UTC+5:30, anna wrote:
I am looking for any input on the Palace on wheels in India.

If anyone has been on it, would you please let us all now.

I would imagine Dec is a good time to go on it ...correct ?

We have 2 sons- 16 and 13. I am wondering if it will be fine for
boys of this age ?

Since we are from the US, we would like to do a trip which is
organized as opposed to experimenting by ourselves. Any coach tour or
other organized tour will work fine for us.

We have already been to India 4 years ago and saw Delhi and the Taj
etc.
So this time we want to do something different.
Any ideas / suggestions ?

Best,

Anna

Hi Anna,