Old November 13th, 2003, 08:06 PM
David Pirmann

Default Storage of photos whilst travelling?

In (Jon Bell) writes:

I don't know about the X-Drive specifically, but on my big trip last
summer I used a 20-GB Nixvue Digital Album Lite, which is the same basic

I'd been waiting to find one of those devices that doubles as an mp3
player and is NOT an Archos brand. Recently, Belkin announced a Media
Reader attachment for uploading pictures off flash media to the Apple
iPod device, which for me is the "killer app" for the iPod. Now you
can bring some mp3's and your photos all on the same device.

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...More=T7418LL/A

I haven't actually bought an iPod yet (it's on my Christmas list) so I
can't say how well it all works but I hear people are generally pretty
pleased with them.

-Dave