Old November 13th, 2003, 10:46 PM
PNWTexan

Default Storage of photos whilst travelling?

Best Solution: Buy a handheld 20GB storage device of your choosing
Second Best: Buy a laptop with CD burner to lug around.
Third Best: Buy enough memory cards to store the photos.
Fourth and LAST: Upload all photos to a site such as
http://WWW.Imagestation.com which allows unlimited storage and access to the
original photo.

I like number three personally as it allows me to have memory cards for many
devices.

"Craig Jones" wrote in message
om...
I'm soon to depart on a six month tour 'round Asia, Australia and
America. One of things I will of course want to do is record my trip
with photos, and I have a new digital camera for this very purpose.

But, what am I going to do about storage of all these pictures? I
suppose the best option for me is to download my pictures on to some
free webspace, each time I can get to an internet cafe. My trip
encompasses many towns and cities so finding internet cafes won't be
problem, but will running out of webspace be?

A friend told me about www.icdphotos.com, which gives me 30 meg of
space specifically for photo images. Of course there is nowhere near
enough, and I'm insure I can trust my parents back home to download
the pictures for me on to their PC or CD!

Can anyone recommend a website which will give me a lot more capacity?
Or perhaps suggest a solution to my problem?

Cheers,

Craig