Old May 23rd, 2010, 10:13 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
aquachimp

Default They're at it in Crete too.

On May 23, 10:35*am, Martin wrote:
On 23/05/10 10:31, aquachimp wrote:
snip

However to try and answer you question, if someone, a complete
stranger to me, approached me speaking in English, the novelty factor
alone would get my attention before any thoughts as to whether this
person is *a "foreigner" in some sort of difficulty that I might be
able to help out with.

How many times did this happen to you before you twigged that all the
strangers were either trying to sell you Time Share or pick your pockets?

No English speaking "identifiable" (or otherwise, for that matter)
stranger has ever approached me on a Belgian street.