Old February 21st, 2004, 07:08 AM
Miguel Cruz

Default Leaving the US

wrote:
Is there any current compendium of immigration policies that covers the
real latest visa situation in most countries that can be used as a
reference and summarizes the real world situation, rather than being only
a lengthy legal treatise? I'm looking for 2nd and 3rd world cheap
countries where the visa situation is lax, kinda like the US where people
come in stay illegally and work. What are the options? Bribery? Marriage?
I just don't want to spend alot of time, energy and money on visa runs. I
know someone will say Mexico or Canada, but those are two off my list for
now.

As long as you don't **** anybody off, you can stay almost anywhere
indefinitely - as long as you don't try to leave and return!

miguel
--
Hundreds of travel photos from around the world: http://travel.u.nu/