Old April 1st, 2005, 12:31 AM
A Mate

Quote from the Best Flights website today!!

Once again this week - the USA PRICE WAR is steaming ahead with yet
another crazy deal flying with Air New Zealand from $959 RETURN + taxes
APR-OCT!!!

These are fares FROM Australia; but I surmise there'll be cuts the other way
too. Air NZ flies to Brisbane (and all other east coast capitals).

"Richard Marks" wrote in message
I plan to travel to Bribane in October, will be staying with a friend.
Any good advice on where to find the best deals on airfare. I will be
leaving from New York City, thank you Richard