Old March 9th, 2006, 09:12 AM posted to rec.travel.air

Default Southwest Airlines -- cheap seats suddenly gone?

Last night I was pricing flights on Southwest and saw cheapest fares in the
$59 range. I think they were called "Internet Fares" or something like that.
Tonight I checked the same routes and that whole column is missing; it
doesn't even say "unavailable," it's just gone. The dates are more than a
month ahead.

Does anyone know how often SWA turns on the Internet Fares column? I'm
debating whether to buy my seats on a different airline, or wait for the
Internet Fares to come back....

TIA,

john