Old November 12th, 2003, 02:26 PM
jcoulter

Default Nice hotels in Berchtesgaden area?

Kitty Panza wrote in :

I'm planning a trip to Berchtesgaden for the end of February. There
are some bobsled and skeleton races there that I want to attend. Does
anyone have some nice hotels in the area to recommend? I'm willing
to go to approximately $150/night. Places with non-smoking rooms

would
be preferred. If anyone knows the area and can let me know where the
bobsled track is in reference to Berchtesgaden proper, I'd appreciate
it!

Thanks!

Kitty Panza

We stayed at the Vier Jahreszeiten a few years ago and found it to be
very comfortable (especially important as we were also down with the
flu) The hotel was quite charming although one could easily get lost
going up down and around. Breakfast area had a spectacular view. The
restaurant, well I had the flu and to be honest good German food isn't
what I seek at a time like that. My great quest was a bowl of clear
chicken soup.