Old December 14th, 2005, 11:04 AM posted to rec.travel.africa

Default car rental in SA

Hello Herman,

If you will tell me what class of car you want, I am sure I can beat the
rates you've been given. I can also recommend and make any hotel
reservations you need. I need to know just when this 23 day hire will take
place, and what type of car, and I'll check on availability, and give you a
price.

Catherine
==Not nuts, just a little eccentric==
www.africanbush.co.za
African Bush Tours and Safaris
P O Box 232, Rouxville, 9958, South Africa
Tel (+27) 051 663-0170 or Mobile (+27) 082 490-5485

"Herman Guns" wrote in message

I'm comparing prices for renting a car for a 23d journay through South
Africa. Up to now "National Car Rental" and "Drive South Africa" gives
interesting rates.
Is there someone who does have experience with these compagnies.
Or with which compagny did you had very good experience ?

Herman
Belgium