Old August 1st, 2017, 09:34 PM posted to rec.travel.air,aus.politics,sac.politics,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.guns
de chucka

Default Australia plane terror plot involved poisoning passengers, usinghomemade bombs, report says

On 1/08/2017 6:41 PM, Pelican wrote:
On 1/08/2017 18:23, de chucka wrote:
On 1/08/2017 6:09 PM, Pelican wrote:
On 1/08/2017 17:48, Petzl wrote:
On Tue, 1 Aug 2017 17:12:23 +1000, Pelican
wrote:

On 1/08/2017 17:01, Petzl wrote:
On Tue, 1 Aug 2017 04:13:16 +0200 (CEST), "Leninism"
wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07...-plane-terror-
plot-involved-poisoning-passengers-using-homemade-bombs-report-
says.html

The gas to be used was apparently sarin not much being said about
this?

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07...port-says.html

https://is.gd/PiFnvB

It was a

The plan by the "religion" of peace planned to release poisonous gas
inside a aircraft from Sydney to Dubai.
https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/inter...ger-jet-report

https://is.gd/La88zH

That was a newspaper report of a claim by a newspaper reporter. I say
it was a small thermonuclear device. I know, because I just made that
up, so it must be true.

Why would you believe a claim by a newspaper reporter reported by
another newspaper reporter? It's obviously not true, and my claim is
much more credible.

I heard it was a thermite device left over from the attacks by the
Jewish conspiracy on 9/11

Where did you hear that?

Voices :-)