Old March 23rd, 2014, 06:07 PM posted to rec.travel.air
nam sak

Default Flight MH370 carrying tonnes of "mangosteens" - and Li-Ion batteries?

On Sun, 23 Mar 2014 14:31:23 +0000 (UTC), Bert
wrote:

In
" wrote:

People should not get what they want. They should get what they need.

And who gets to decide what they need?

Margaret Thatcher. Even as a corpse she would still be better than
any other option.

And I know what Malaysia badly needs.

I see. And you're prepared to use force to make sure they get it?

No more than they do every second of every minute of every hour of
every day.

At 50+ I am beginning to despair that I will never see democracy in my
own country in my lifetime.

Now, that's funny.

I have to agree with that. 65% of the electorate deciding almost 90%
of members of parliament. Any vote that is not for the winner in a
given constituency is just trashed. Absolutely hilarious. Apparently
it's called 'democracy'. How we all laughed.