Old December 22nd, 2008, 09:18 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
scander

Default Rooftop restaurants

On Dec 21, 2:27*pm, Anonymous wrote:
You don't realize how much of a challenge that is for SOME people. And
being able to evaluate it as "a great site," that must have taken
countless hours of research and unbiased evaluation. *

Plus, the URL is so cute and inventive. *I have to give two thumds up
for Wobert Chwistie! *Atta boy, Wob!

On 20 Dec 2008 00:31:56 GMT, Bert Hyman wrote:

In

scander wrote:

Found a great site for rooftop restaurants and bars.
www.wooftopwestauwants.com

I think it's nice when people manage to find their own Web sites.

Domain Name: * * * * * * * * wooftoprwestauwants.com
Registrant Name: * * * * * * Robert Christie

Registrant Email: * * * * *

Why hide as anonymous John Hatpin?- un vrai malade