Old October 4th, 2006, 06:36 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Calif Bill

Default Mediterranean family vacation

"cybermamy" wrote in message
Hello ,

A good site for holiday rental

http://www.homelidays.com/

"Daves" a écrit dans le message de news:
We're a Canadian family talking about a large family vacation in Europe
in the early summer -- late June, early July. We think it would be fun to
rent a large villa with room for the elderly parents, six or seven adults
and six or seven children. Yes, quite a crew. Any suggestions. We're
looking at one week, probably somewhere in the south, not too, too
expensive. I was thinking Croatia, southern Italy, south of France ...
along these lines. I know this is vague, but I'm not sure where else to
start looking. Suggestions, websites, anything would be helpful to get
the ideas flowing.

Thanks
Dave

\

would look at Spain / Majorca for reasonable rates.