Old July 30th, 2004, 11:13 PM
GLAGAZ

Default Do any of you think ATL-GLA will happen?

(Cassie) wrote in message om...
"james_anatidae" wrote in message ...
"GLAGAZ" wrote in message
om...
Over here in Scotland for the last few years there have been rumours
about Delta starting ATL-GLA. But as of yet, no news. Are Delta in too
bad a state finacially or do you think they don't see GLA as a
profitable market?

I think you'll have to wait for the airline business to become more stable
for that to happen. Delta's in poor shape right now.

I'm a flight attendant for Delta and I hear many many rumors but I
have to say that that is one that I've never heard......... (although
I think it would be great! it just all depends on whether or not it
would be profitable or not.......)

Cassie

Every transatlantic operator at GLA makes a profit! CO use their 764
in the busy summer times, not even Zurich gets a 764. You also have
AA,US,AC,Zoom and all the charter companies. US started PHL-GLA this
year and have been ecstatic with the results.

Cassie, no chance of you trying to convince some superiors to start a
GLA service lol