Old September 17th, 2004, 09:13 PM
jtc

Go to the Fire Engine Museum.

--
jtc
"Everyboysmomma" wrote in message

"Juliana L Holm" wrote in message
We're very suddenly going to Massachusetts for an event for my husband's
job. We'll have exactly one day (Saturday) to spend on our own.

We'll be eating somewhere on Cape Cod in the evening. Part of the job
event.

I've done no research, no planning, and we just got tickets,

reservations,
car rental yesterday.

I've been to Boston and Plymouth and such (although many years ago, when

went to high school). I;ve never been to the Cape. My husband has not
been
there since he was 7.

What do people recommend we consider doing?

--
Julie
**********

My personal preference for the Cape is to bike the Cape Cod Rail Trail..

it
runs from So. Dennis to Marconi Station pretty much totally in the

woods...
then has on and off sections and becomes a true off road trail again in
Provincetown. There is also a recreational (no traffic) trail all along

the
Cape Cod Canal.
There are many places to rent bikes on the Cape. The riding is very easy
and extremely scenic!