Old September 17th, 2004, 12:28 PM
Juliana L Holm

Alas, no.

We are tentatively thinking of two different approaches to this. The first is
to go, at least for the morning and early afternoon, to Plymouth and see the
Mayflower II and Plymouth Plantation. Then to head out and just drive on the
scenic highways of the cape in the afternoon.

The other is to just go driving on the cape and stop at the various villages.

I hope we will know where dinner is today. . . .

Julie

Barb wrote:
Juliana,

It depends on where on the Cape you need to be for dinner. Do you know?

Barb

Juliana L Holm wrote in message ...
We're very suddenly going to Massachusetts for an event for my husband's
job. We'll have exactly one day (Saturday) to spend on our own.

We'll be eating somewhere on Cape Cod in the evening. Part of the job
event.

I've done no research, no planning, and we just got tickets, reservations,
car rental yesterday.

I've been to Boston and Plymouth and such (although many years ago, when I
went to high school). I;ve never been to the Cape. My husband has not been
there since he was 7.

What do people recommend we consider doing?

--
Julie