Old November 7th, 2006, 10:49 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Default First cruise - CARIBBEAN - questions

In article , Dillon Pyron
wrote:

Charles, the last press release I have from RCI says that they are
requiring them, due to the possibility of having to fly home. DCL is
"strongly recommending" them for much the same reason. I have an
email in to my Carnival DSM about it, we'll see what she has to say.

I am going by what they say on their web site. They do highly recommend
them but don't require them. Of course it would be prudent to have a
passport because of the possible emergency need to fly home. I would go
as far as saying it is stupid not to have one because of that
possibility.

--
Charles