Old February 23rd, 2004, 07:41 AM
Graham W

Default African Doctors

Graham wrote:
this sounds so much like the arguement about Kiwis in Oz. The Kiwis
seem to dislike Australia and Aussies, but they plan never to return
to NZ. I have known quite a few Kiwis in my time..but they neve rwant
to leave..or become citizens.

They take more than they give

You'd have evidence for this claim would you?

I believe I have read that kiwis in Australia generally pay more income
tax and take less in welfare than australian born people. Furthermore,
they typically arrive here after the expensive years in which the New
Zealand state has paid to educate them and bring them up to their income
earning, tax paying, productive years.

Young adult immigrants area a bargain to any country. They come to a
country virtually free, after someone else has invested in education,
healthcare, etc to bring them to working age.