Old January 21st, 2009, 10:22 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne, _the_ chancellor[_2_]

Default Ryanair ripoff

Martin wrote:

On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 09:39:28 +0000, (David Horne, _the_
chancellor (*)) wrote:

Tom P wrote:

[]
I guess I should
have read this to know what to expect-
http://www.airlinequality.com/Forum/ryan.htm

Ryanair's charging policies are notorious, and you could have read about
them here over recent years...

Doesn't the EU say that the total charge has to be shown?

The total charge _is_ shown. The other poster is claiming otherwise.
With the advertising, I notice they say _from_ £10. This is technically
true, if you are 0.01% of the population who uses visa electron. At
least on the UK portal of their site, "passenger fees" is quite easy to
find on the left hand side, and when you click on it-

http://www.ryanair.com/site/EN/faqs.php?sect=CHARGES

--
(*) of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate
www.davidhorne.net (email address on website)