Old November 7th, 2009, 07:17 AM
europe_lovers europe_lovers is offline
Member

All you have to do is go to your college. You can get either a diploma or a degree, but a degree will better help you to achieve this. I am a travel agent and I graduated in December with my degree. It takes about 2 years, depending on how much time you put into it and how many classes you take. If you want to, you can try to do it between 6 months and a year if you can, but it will be very hard. It will cost you about $10,000 for everything, tuition, books, classes everything. Apply for scholarships, especially if you had great grades in high school. I kept a 4.0 GPA throughout my academic history, and scholarships and grants got me through college and whatever was left over was like a gift, to do as you wish with. I must have gotten refunds of up to $3000 in that first year. It's easy, just apply for Financial Aid. Good luck and I wish you well. You can do it. If I was able to, you most certainly can.
rack and pinion

Last edited by europe_lovers : May 3rd, 2011 at 07:55 AM.