Old January 19th, 2006, 09:00 AM posted to rec.travel.air

Default Delta Beware of no refund no changes, no support!

"Tim Weaver" wrote in message
ups.com...
I purchased a ticket online with Delta.com for $600. After falling sick
to the flu, I tried to change my ticket. They stated this is a discount
ticket, and I cannot make changes, nor get a refund for my eticket. I"m
out $600 bucks. Never again fly Delta. What kind of customer service is
that? It says nothing in my receipt about not being able to cancel the
ticket.

I don't think that you will ever find a deeply discounted ticket which will
allow changes or refunds. You are obviously a very infrequent traveller.

JohnT