Old January 19th, 2006, 12:20 PM posted to rec.travel.air

Default Delta Beware of no refund no changes, no support!

JohnT wrote:

I don't think that you will ever find a deeply discounted ticket which will
allow changes or refunds. You are obviously a very infrequent traveller.

JohnT

Not true. Most ticket changes (even the "non-refundable" tix) cost
either $50 or $100 fee, plus the change in airfare. I have had to
change tickets multiple times on various airlines and have always found
the above to be true. I recently got a full refund from Delta on a
"non-refundable" ticket. I book everything myself and buy the cheapest
fiars I can find.
-L.