Old January 19th, 2006, 12:44 PM posted to rec.travel.air

Default Delta Beware of no refund no changes, no support!

I called several times, trying the "different rep, different policy"
method. They tracked every call, and had me in their database as having
called before, and having been told already "sorry, no dice." I was
transferred 3 times, and each time the rep became more agressive and
adament about not giving me a credit, change of itinerary, or any
semblance of customer service. They claimed that when I purchased,
there was a link to read the agreement, and that in that agreement it
stated "no refunds, no changes to itinerary." I asked them to show me
that on my receipt and they could not. They welcomed me to use their
website to submit a complaint, and we know how that goes...I asked them
why my ticket is different than a ticket which allows change and they
stated simply that mine was a specially discounted e-ticket. If anybody
wants to do this for me, I will gladly give send you a paypal payment
of $100. Send me details if you want it.