Old January 19th, 2006, 11:31 PM posted to rec.travel.air

Default Delta Beware of no refund no changes, no support!

"Larry" wrote in
om:

When and how did you pay for your ticket. If you paid by credit card,
have you contacted the credit card issuer to challenge/refute the
charges?

"Tim Weaver" wrote in message
ups.com...
I purchased a ticket online with Delta.com for $600. After falling
sick
to the flu, I tried to change my ticket. They stated this is a
discount ticket, and I cannot make changes, nor get a refund for my
eticket. I"m out $600 bucks. Never again fly Delta. What kind of
customer service is that? It says nothing in my receipt about not
being able to cancel the ticket.

This ticket smells like priceline, or hotwire cold one of these guys be
involved?? No changes is a trademark or the hotwire priceline deal.

--
Joseph Coulter
Cruises and Vacations