Old March 25th, 2009, 11:40 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
William Black

Default life after Windows....

"Sam O'Var" wrote in message

Andrew Miller, technology journalist and founder of thinkabouttech.com
is a self-avowed Linux devotee and typical of its supporters. "For 97
per cent of computer users, Linux is perfect. Nowadays pretty much
everyone is living in the cloud – with all of our data storage based
online –

Oh no we're bloody not.

Not with British ISPs being prepared to give everyone including the local
authority access to anything they ask for if they think you're trying to
beat a parking ticket.

The major advantage of using Linux is security.

--
William Black

Time for tea.