Old September 26th, 2007, 12:08 AM posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
Anonymouse[_2_]

Default Non Jamaican AI Wedding

Mike wrote:
Anonymouse wrote:
Hi,

anybody got any suggestions for NON Jamaican AIs that do weddings?
(like Sandals, Couples, etc do in Jamaica).

ttfn

Well, it may be considered a "borderline" AI, but...

The Holiday Inn in Aruba (on Palm Beach) has an AI option and while
staying there, we have seen several weddings taking place on the lawn
between the hotel and the beach.

Mike

Hi,

I wanted to do a Sandals wedding.

she's a widow, I'm divorced, we're both ~50.

but....

I got married previously in Jamaica (not at an AI, family, bridesmaids,
etc) so she doesn't want to do it in Jamaica... even though they're all
setup for it.

I'm still looking... some of the Sandals non Jamaican properties do
weddings I think but the requirements are different...

Jamaica is only 2 days so most of the stay is "honeymoon"...