Old January 17th, 2013, 03:42 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Dan Stephenson

Default Following in Pausanias' footsteps?

I am reading Pausanias' _Descriptions of Greece_. There is an
accompanying atlas showing the sites Pausanias describes. I would like
to structure a future vacation to following Pausanias' travels, but I
know not all the places he references are still visit-able, either they
are gone or practically inaccessable. I cannot find something that
quite covers this. Can anyone make a recommendation for research?

--
Dan Stephenson
http://stepheda.com