Old December 18th, 2003, 11:35 PM
Dave Etz

Default Distance between Cities

Okay, time to open it up again!

Was the mileage checked via the new road, or was this on the old, meandering
road? Its not only faster now, but a few miles shorter. When I was driving
it myself for the past few years, I always took a left at Reading, and
headed over through Anchovy and Montpelier, and then through Sav and on into
Negril, around the roundabout and out to Firefly, about a mile before Hedo.

Time is now a lot faster on the new road, and I can make it airport to
Negril in an hour without stops, but what's the fun in that! Gotta test
drive the Red Stripes and Patties, to make sure they are keeping the quality
up!

Dave

P.S.- good to hear from you again. Been a while since the old CompuServe
board. BTW- the Revival school is now in a new building, but still crowded
and needs materials. Next time you head down, make sure to bring extra
pencils and paper and crayons and stuff. Sadie is no longer the principal,
she retired, and Mrs. Campbell has taken her place. Well worth the trip.

"Jamaica Jim Jordan" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me the mileage from Montego Bay, Jamaica to Negril,

Jamaica. We have an argument going here.

I once checked the odometer on the bus we were riding from MoBay to

Negril.
Starting at Sangster International Airport and finishing at the gate at
Hedonism II, the mileage was forty-nine miles. So, do you win the
argument??

Is Negril west or east or Montego Bay?

As others have already indicated, Negril is west of MoBay.