Old November 7th, 2003, 03:09 AM
The Wests

Default Naples, Sorrento, Sicily

In article ,
(Terryo) wrote:

When you go to the archaeological museum in Naples, be sure to ask for a
free ticket for the secret room. It's got some sexually explicit
artefacts that are very interesting. There was a tour guide when we were
there to introduce them - a little dry but interesting.

Also about the Artecard, there is one just for Naples and Campi Flegrei
and one for Campania. We used our Campania card to get in free to
Herculaneum and Pompeii, for the train (Circumvesuviana) both days both
ways, and then discounted entrance to other sites as well as local
transit in Naples.
http://www.inaples.it/eng/artecard.htm

We bought our tickets at the airport on arrival.

BTW, good transport from the airport to the city by public transport.
Get a map of the transit system when you get there - there are new
subway (metro) lines and stops.

Frances
Toronto, Canada