Old September 26th, 2003, 04:21 PM
drdoody

Default Cruel Australia Tortures 50,000 Sheep Trapped On 'Death Ship'! Australia's Cruel Death Industry

"Ray" wrote in message news:9gDcb.4050$%

And now we come to our question of the day: If you push 50,000 sheep
into the water and sharks eat them, is it considered cruelty from the
sheep's point of view or as generosity by the sharks?

Try it on alt.tasteless doodie. You are a troll.

Yet for a troll, I've done a pretty spot-on job of completely
humiliating you as of late.

Come on, Ray. I keep waiting for your "attack" with rapt anticipation.

Doc