Old November 6th, 2006, 11:06 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Default First cruise - CARIBBEAN - questions

In article , Dick G
wrote:

In spite of my being on the national do not call list I had my dinner
interrupted last night by a call from no less a luminary than Joe Piscipo,
who told me that he was calling all of his Italian friends.....and that is
where I hung up.

I have hung up on about 15 of them. Both from the Democrats and the
Republicans. Of course they don't know I hung up as they were all
pre-recorded. If there had been a real live person on the line I would
have chatted with them.

--
Charles