Old March 19th, 2011, 04:58 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kurt Ullman

Default Wheel Chairs

In article ,
"Peaches" wrote:

Nor do I want to be known as 'that lady on the scooter'. I want to be known
as a traveler who enjoys each and every cruise she is on. We scooter peeps
have to be more careful and extra polite, as in when someone doesn't see you
or stops suddenly in front of you. I have to be the one to apologize. It
doesn't bother me, but it bothers some.

Peaches

Heck I do that even when I am walking and the person in front stops
abruptly. Probably more general upbringing than scooter.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke