Old March 19th, 2011, 07:50 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle[_3_]

Default Wheel Chairs

"Gadget World" wrote in message
Isn't it amazing that many of the people who require wheel chairs to
board and disembark cruise ships, never use them on the cruise.

This particularly noticed with groups that accompany the designated
wheel chair passenger person at the head of the line.

Gadget

Of course, if they are in a wheelchair, they need someone to help them with
their luggage. I don't begrudge them that! Some day I might find that I need
that extra help. Just because you need a wheelchair to embark and disembark
does not mean that you need one all the time...onboard you can set your own
walking pace and sit and stand whenever you please. As I said before, there
will be those who abuse, but it is not fair to imply that all that are using
a wheelchair are doing that.

--Jean