Old July 27th, 2012, 01:20 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Samecase

Default Cheapest cruise out of Florida for 2 adults 1 child July

Phank you all for your help - paid $1600 for carnival ecstasy to Bahamas
Nassau etc. stopped at a private cay too

out of port canaveral - very quick loading us.

ok big inside cabin - not as good as azamara of course - lots kids and
smoking permeated ship - should be restricted to a small area

confiscated my booze too ;-)
"Von Fourche" wrote in message
news

"Samecase" wrote in message
ond.com...
Anytime 1st july to say 10th july can be as little as 3 days

anywhere in carribean

Have tried vacations to go and affordable tours - any others?

Thank you

Visit my site - vegascruisevacation.com You can ask your question there
and I'll answer. It's a new site devoted to Vegas
and cruises so there's not much action but I'm looking for people like you
looking for honest advice and others will give honest
advice.