Old February 23rd, 2013, 08:58 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne[_2_]

Default European Resturant Food prices

Alfred Molon wrote:

In article , Frank
Hucklenbroich says...
Seems like what you would pay in a city in Germany. Then again, even in a
country like Germany prices can vary regionally. I live in Cologne, and
restaurants here are rather expensive. When I once went to Kiel (northern
coastal town), I was surprisend that food in Restaurants was about 25%
cheaper than in Cologne.

To make an example, here in Munich you can go to the PEP (Perlacher
Einkaufszentrum) and eat for 4-7 Euro. You will get a dish with rice or
noodles with meat and vegetables.

That's a shopping mall. You will get similar prices in malls in the UK
and US, but 'proper' restaurants are generally more expensive, as they
are in Germany too.

David

--
(*) of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate
www.davidhorne.net (email address on website)