Old February 21st, 2007, 06:49 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.misc,alt.travel.uk.air,alt.travel
Alohacyberian

Default 1930s Airliner Over London

"Frank F. Matthews" wrote in message

Anything which weighs more at a given location has more mass. The mass
will not change wherever you move it to.

That isn't necessarily true - I asked a Roman Catholic Priest and he assured
me that mass in Hong Kong when moved is different from mass in Rome and
different again when moved to Patagonia. KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website view over 3,600 live cameras or
visit NASA, the Vatican, the Smithsonian, the Louvre, CIA, FBI, and