Old November 9th, 2007, 01:55 AM posted to rec.travel.air
[email protected][_1_]

Default UA 767s to Hawaii?

On Nov 8, 6:34 pm, Pro wrote:
Im Based in Hawaii and Have flown UA on 767's twice this year to the
West Coast and back.

Had three 1 ways on 767's w/UA and once on a 757.
The 767 IMO is a much more comfortable plane.
I dont recall seeing anyplug in ports in Economy Plus.

You need to make sure to book a 767 if thats what you prefer.
UA uses 777's 767's and 757's across the pond to the west coast.

I was also impressed with their buy on board food.
It was of good quality and value.
5.00 dollars bought you a Trader Vics branded salad or sandwich.
Ive tried both and they were tasty.

Thanks

I am trying to stay away from the 757. The 767 and 777 seem like nicer
airplanes. Also don't tell me that they don't offer free meals on
board the flights to Hawaii. How many hours does it take to get there
from SFO, LAX, or DEN. Not that the food is all the great on a plane,
but you think for flights that long they would offer a meal.

Michael