Old September 17th, 2009, 06:44 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
SMS

Default Getting from Salt Lake Airport to downtown by public transport

Rowan wrote:
Hi,
I'm flying to SLC and staying at an hotel on 154 West 600 South. Now,
I could get a cab there, but I am happy to do it by public transport,
though having looked at the website of the airport I can't actually
work out how you do it. If anyone has any tips they are most welcome,
as are suggestions as to where I should visit/go to while I am in
town.

There are some interesting places a bit south of Salt Lake City, but you
need a car to get there. The Kennecott Copper Mine is very interesting,
as is Timpanogos Cave National Monument.

The South Visitors Center of the LDS church has a drinking fountain with
really cold water by the rear (southeast) door by the restrooms (not the
main entrance).