Old March 26th, 2009, 06:23 AM posted to rec.sport.tennis,rec.travel.australia+nz,aus.tv,aus.general
Dick Adams[_2_]

Default I want to travel to Australia, so I have a question to Whisper (orany Australian here)

Quincy wrote:

I am planning to go for 3 months to Australia in Sepember.
I just want to get out of old Europa and have some fun,
make party, go to out in noble night clubs, dance, meet
and date women. I am 34.

Which of the cities would be more appropiate for this aim,
Sydney or Melbourne? Or perhaps even Perth or Brisbane?

The cities matter not. You have to know where your class of
women congregate.

A friend of mine took a two month holiday to South America.
He spoke Spanish and started by working the chat rooms and
online dating services. In no time at all, he had more
women to meet than he had time.

If you belong to any social organizations, see if they have
chapters in OZ.

Dick