Old May 30th, 2010, 04:55 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
martin

Default I love Europe!

On 30/05/10 17:29, Michael wrote:
Wolfgang Schwanke wrote:
Michael wrote
in :

Wolfgang Schwanke wrote:
Tom P wrote in
:

Congrats Lena ! - get the party spirit guys !
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbZkpMAX8so
The flashmob was the best bit, besides Lena of course.

Lena got the vote, although technically the Eurovision is a song
cotnest not a beauty or a charm parade.

The song is excellent, and the uptempo version is even better than the
original ballad. A good performer with a rubbish song is worthless,
but that is not what we have here. Everything fits. I don't think she
would have won with a meaningless song.

I don't share your enthusiasm (the juries apparently did, which is what
counts!), but we've seen far worse. Hope it does something for her career.

We thought it was the worst winner for a long time.