Old October 27th, 2013, 12:12 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bill[_1_]

Default Porgresso

On 10/26/2013 2:42 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 26 Oct 2013 09:57:56 -0400, Bill
wrote:

On 10/26/2013 5:49 AM,
wrote:
On Fri, 25 Oct 2013 21:14:59 -0700, RayC wrote:

On 10/25/2013 6:15 PM,
wrote:
any one have any knowledge about progresso?
Resturants, spots to see, spots to avoid, good shops....
any thing would help

On 10/22/2013 6:11 PM,
wrote: Well I dont come here for
great cruise tips I am on usenet for
physics/astronomy/philosophy this particular NG is just for the hell
of it

dude what is the problem?? First of all I am not asking about what
cruise line or what ship or anything about a cruise.
second just wonderinf about peoples opinions anyway. geez what is your
malfunction?

Why don't you ask on the physics/astronomy/philosophy newsgroups you
visit? It's as much on topic there as it is here.

uhh no not really

Well, you could have said it's a cruise port (although you're
acknowledging that your query had nothing to do with a cruise). The only
Progreso I have heard of is the soup.

I know you find Cruise Critic too difficult to use (which boggles the
mind), but here's a writeup on the port:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/ports/newport.cfm?ID=91

And here is the entire message board which discusses it:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=154

If I had another minute (or cared to waste more time than I already
have), I could find similar places on TripAdvisor. I don't understand
why you insist on asking here, when you know that you'll get minimal
useful responses, if anything.